Summer Retreat, Family Villa Holidays
Combining modern conveniences with traditional charm and a stunning setting, this 5-bedroom house in Vourvourou, is the perfect spot for family villa holidays.
A beautiful 5-bedroom villa in Vourvourou that combines modern conveniences with traditional charm, while offering a refined country house experience and a stunning setting, this property is a fine retreat for young and old that will steal your heart!
About the House
Immersed in the pine forests of Sithonia, with magnificent view on the blue waters, our Summer Retreat is the perfect spot for family villa holidays!
This 5-bedroom Summer Retreat has a total surface of 200 sq. m., divided in 2 floors. On the ground floor guests can enjoy the sea breeze on the living room and some cooking on the fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher and washing machine available). On the same floor there is also a dining area, a full bathroom with shower cabin, a bedroom with double bed and A/C unit, and another bedroom with single bed, baby cot and an antique piano!
On the upper floor of the house, guests can make use of 3 more bedrooms, a full bathroom with shower cabin and another WC. All bedrooms have A/C units and their own balcony. Bedroom 4 also has an attic with an extra double bed to accommodate more guests.
Various outdoor sitting spots allow for comfortable sea gazing, while enjoying a book or coffee, making this a great option for family villa holidays. The large dining table on the side patio by the kitchen is a great corner for lunch and dinner.
About the Neighborhood
Vourvourou itself is not a typical village, with no square or little streets. Rather it is a 'strip' of shops and tavernas, almost exclusively seasonal.
You will find some very popular little taverns here, mini markets, and of course one of the best beaches in Halkidiki, Karidi!
In less than two minutes easy walking on level ground two picturesque bays. Sandy beaches with shallow turquoise and amazing warm water surrounded by white sculpted rocks and pines leaning over the sea.
We kindly ask you to
- respect the non-smoking policy.
- take your rubbish out at the main gate of the complex, where the large bins are located. Recyclables may be separated, gathered together in large bags and be thrown into large blue bins located all around the main highway of Halkidiki.
- keep it quiet during midday (15:00-17:30) and after 23:00
- save resources, both water and electricity. Please think in a more sustainable way and do not let the A/Cs working while balcony doors are open or water running useless.
- BBQ is absolutely prohibited in this complex, Professor’s Settlement
- Beach: 150m
- Vourvourou: 2klm