Emerald Villa - Afitos Hidden Gems
Emerald Villa is self-catered 3-bedroom pool villa near Afitos. It is spacious, with easy access to the pool, ideal for families. Book it and feel like home!
This 3-bedroom pool villa is part of a well-cared complex of villas, just 700 m. from the village of Afitos, serving as the perfect base for spending holidays with friends!
About the House
On the ground floor of this pool villa, there is a double bedroom, a full bathroom, and a luminous living room with sofas and TV. Kitchen is attached to it with a dining table and is fully equipped with all essential appliances.
Front patio offers amazing sea-view over Toroneos gulf, and is furnished with wooden director’s armchairs and wooden dining table - the ideal place for relaxing and reading a book or being lazy sunbathing by the pool.
On the upper floor of the villa there are two bedrooms: Master bedroom has a double bed and a beautiful balcony with sea view, with coffee table and chairs ideal for taking your morning tea or coffee. The third bedroom of the villa has a bunk bed, where maybe 3 children could sleep. Additionally there is another bathroom with shower cabin on this floor.
There are A/C units, in bedrooms as well as in the living room. Guests also enjoy a BBQ and the comfort of washing machine and all essential electrical appliances. Guests enjoy free parking inside the complex as well.
- Please keep in mind that the swimming pool is open in July and August only and is not heated.
- Note that the small private bay at the bottom of the hill is reached through a steep staircase only (more than 100 steps). Car is needed for other beaches in the area.
Safety first! The complex has a 24/7 guard and there is a gate for our guests safety. Within the boundaries of the complex children are more than welcome to run around and play on their own. We only recommend parents to keep an eye on younger ones, as there are 3 swimming pools, and some steep parts being on a hill.
About the Neighborhood
Afitos is ideally located at the middle of Kassandra peninsula with easy access to many other villages, locations and lots of beaches around.
Afitos though is the most picturesque traditional village in Halkidiki and has a unique buildings’ architecture, as well as a small picturesque central square. Visitors may enjoy a couple of beaches with turquoise water, the folklore museum, and large supermarkets. There are also upper restaurants with fresh seafood, as well as a variety of shops and a wine bar.
Afitos is 700m away from the complex and you may comfortably walk to/from there. However, we always recommend our guests in Halkidiki to rent a car and check different places in Northern Greece, archaeological sites etc.
We kindly ask you to
- respect the non-smoking policy. The security deposit will be held in case cigarette smoke is detected in the house upon check out.
- take your rubbish out on a daily basis. Recyclables may be separated, gathered together in large bags and be thrown into large blue bins located all around the main highway of Halkidiki.
- keep it quiet during midday (15:00-17:30) and after 23:00. The pool is off-limits during quiet times, too.
- save resources, both water and electricity. Please think in a more sustainable way and do not let water running useless or the A/Cs working while patio doors are open.
- Bay: 250m
- Airport: 75km
- Thessaloniki: 90km
- Afitos Center: 700m